The Medical Office of Dr. Alexandra Chebil, M.D., The Lasik Center Medical Group is always committed to patient safety and care. In light of the recent developments surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to update you as to how we are handling this ever-changing landscape:
Our phone lines are open 24/7 via text or call to book appointments
April 2020 Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- The Medical Office of Dr. Alexandra Chebil, M.D., The Lasik Center Medical Group is a sterile and safe environment.
- As you know our specialty is Ophthalmology and Facial Aesthetics.
- We do not treat any patients that are posing any risk factors of the virus.
- We do not double book or overbook our schedule to ensure the utmost privacy and intimacy for our patients, eliminate gathering, and maintain social distancing between patients. This low volume policy is highly beneficial during a time such as this when it is vital to managing contamination.
- While we have always had hand sanitizer throughout our offices, we have placed them in additional areas so they are readily accessible at all times.
- We are taking extra measures to ensure all our common areas and rooms are continually sanitized.
Sincerely, Alexandra Chebil, M.D.