Radiesse is an FDA approved dermal filler that corrects facial lines, and wrinkles such as nasolabial folds. Our Radiesse doctor in Orange County CA uses this calcium-based filler as a minimally invasive treatment to give patients immediate and visible, natural results. Schedule your complimentary facial rejuvenation consultation with us in Irvine, and find out if a Radiesse filler is right for you.
Benefits of Radiesse
- A wrinkle treatment used to correct minimal to severe facial wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth
- Naturally stimulates our body to produce new collagen, something we lose as we age.
- Radiesse is long lasting when compared to other dermal fllers
- Immediate and visible correction performed quickly and without any downtime
- No allergy testing is required before treatment, it is a biocompatible product
Does It Work?
Like any other dermal filler, the success and result satisfaction is based on the experience and talent of the doctor performing the injection. Our Orange County Radiesse doctor in Irvine Alexandra Chebil M.D. has performed thousands of Radiesse injections and has a following of patients from all over Southern California.
The goal is a natural appearance that leaves you feeling and looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
What Does the Treatment Involve?
The injection is performed into the skin, it’s safe, fast, and minimally invasive. We perform the injections at our Irvine medical office with the use of local anesthesia. It’s an outpatient procedure with no downtime.
Side Effects and Complications
Some patients may experience a very mild irritation near the injection site, itching, swelling or tenderness which quickly goes away.
There is no need for allergy testing since it’s biocompatible unlike other animal-based or permanent filler treatments.
If you’re ready to look as good as you feel by erasing the fine lines and wrinkles, schedule a complimentary wrinkle treatment consultation with us in Irvine. Doctor Alexandra Chebil will provide you with the best options available based on your facial characteristics and specific needs.
- Learn More About Juvederm
- Learn More About Restylane
- Learn More About Botox
- Learn More About Kybella